Please read the following before booking your table:
- For parties over 6 or for within the next 3 hours please give us a call
- If you have a dog or require a highchair, please pop this in information section.
- Due to a high number of "no shows" from online bookings we operate a strict policy. Please let us know as soon as possible if you're going to be late for a table, as we will give online booked tables after 10 minutes in the event of a not show. We will also no longer take bookings from the same name/number.
- You'll be asked which menu/offer you'd like, this isn't a commitment, but if you have no idea, just press can't decide.
- Your table will be allocated to you for 2 hours, please let us know if you need any longer than this. At peak times 2 hours may be the maximum time.
Christmas/December/New Year Bookings-
If you should like to dine from our Christmas menu, pre-orders are essential from 20th December onwards, please view our Christmas menu on our website and enter your choices in the booking comments section. Alternatively you can pre-order by email to email@example.com. If no pre-order is received we will contact you prior to your booking to arrange one.
Please note that all bookings between 1st December and January 7th will require a credit card capture. You will be emailed by our booking agent to arrange this once your table is booked.
We reserve the right to charge your card a discretionary amount of up to £10 per person in the event of no-show or cancellation within 4 hours of booking time (reasonable excuses allowed at our discretion).
All captured details are securely kept by our payment provider and will be deleted in January