Please read the following before booking your table:
- PLEASE NOTE: voucher deals, Gourmet Society and Tastecard bookings CANNOT be booked through this site, please call us on 01422 648240 and mention the deal you have at the start of the call.
- For parties over 4 or for within the next 4 hours please give us a call
- If you have a dog or require a highchair, please pop this in information section.
- Due to a high number of "no shows" from online bookings we operate a strict policy. Please let us know as soon as possible if you're going to be late for a table, as we will give online booked tables after 10 minutes in the event of a not show. We will also no longer take bookings from the same name/number.
- You'll be asked which menu/offer you'd like, this isn't a commitment, but if you have no idea, just press can't decide.
- Your table will be allocated to you for 2 hours, please let us know if you need any longer than this. At peek times 2 hours may be the maximum time.
COVID-19 PLEASE READ-
Due to covid-19 there will be a number of changes when dining at Chapter 17. We may use plastic screens to divide tables. Please book your table as far in advance as you can so that we have time to work out social distancing of tables. Please note that if we feel that a booking would pose risk to our staff or other customers, we may call to ask you to dine with us at a time that we can better distance tables. For more information about how we're protecting you and our staff please see our Facebook/Instagram feed or feel free to email or call us. We will do all we can to ensure your experience is disrupted in the smallest way possible, but please bear with us at this diffult time. Thanks, Jack, Beth, and The Team